EAT, DRINK & HAVE FUN.
Letter to Our Valued Guests during COVID-19
At QB Sports Bar Grill Games, our priorities are the health and safety of our guests and staff, quality food, outstanding service. Since 1991 we have held these industry standards when it comes to safety, cleanliness and sanitation practices at QB Sports Bar Grill Games. As everyone navigates through COVID-19, we want you to know QB’s taking all the required protocols to ensure a safe dining experience or a place to be social meet with a few friends.
QB’s is doing the following:
· Taking Employees temperatures before they enter the building.
· Employees are required to take online COVID-19 survey before they commence work.
· Tables, chairs and surfaces are sanitized with SMARTPOWER SINK & SURFACE CLEANER SANITIZER and Ecolab product.
· Guests are required to check-in when they arrive at QB’s for contract tracing.
· QB’s has a NO Mask No Entry policy.
· Front and Back of the House Employees wear masks at all times.
· Tables and chairs meet the 3-meter separation for the safety of our guests.
· To clean tables, chairs and surfaces, we use paper towels.
· Washrooms are sanitized regularly, including surfaces, door handles and soap and sanitizer units.
· Following government requirements as they become available.
· Using hand towels and Purell Hand soap in the bathrooms and employee sinks.
· Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
· Discouraging personal contact in QB’s up to and including handshakes.
· If staff show any signs of the symptoms of the virus, they know to stay home.
· CURBSIDE PICK-UP / TAKEOUT / DELIVER service is available.
We encourage our guests to:
· Wash hands frequently.
· Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Be respectful and wear a mask when not sitting at your table.
· Stay home if you are Sick.
· Socially distance when inside QB’s.
If at any time you feel we are not living up to your expectation, please reach out to Mike Marcolin to discuss your concerns. You can email me at email@example.com or call me at
905-637-9797. We are all in this together, and it is better to help each other out than to create a negative situation in an already difficult time. We want you to feel safe when you decide to come into QBs.
While the weather continues to be decent, we have covered and heated our patio for those of you who are not comfortable dining or socializing inside.
With more than 20 Big Screen TV's, we are your stop for games, drinks, and fun.
After enjoying a tasty meal, adults and kids will love playing in our game room.
QB Sports Bar Grill Games
4460 Fairview Street
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND STAY CONNECTED WITH THE LATEST QB'S NEWS
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday - 12 PM - 8 PM
Wednesday 12 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursday 12 PM - 10 PM
Friday 12 PM - 10 PM
Saturday 12 PM - 10 PM
Sunday - 12 PM - 8 PM
*For some special pay-per-view events, we may be open later.